Human Resource Manager
A locally-owned, multi-location hometown community bank located in the Central, MN area they offer any service that can be found in the banking world including Consumer, Mortgage and Commercial Loans and Treasury Services. With a century of success they are poised for the future thanks to a talented team of dedicated employees. Enjoy a family-friendly work environment, an opportunity to contribute their education, and a clear opportunity to grow within the organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Great place to work, great people to work with.
- Competitive compensation of $75,000 - $110,000 -+
- Excellent benefits package including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Continuing Education.
- Low Turnover
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Lead Human Resource Department.
- Various recruiting responsibilities.
- Staffing responsibilities.
- HR Compliance Responsibilities.
Twin Cities, MN
- It’s the Twin Cities, need I say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need a day or an evening out, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- How about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends, or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional Certification(PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Previous HR Management Experience.
- Experience in a financial institution – preferred.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!