Human Resources Assistant
Our client, a world-wide leader in manufacturing equipment, has been recognized for their dependable equipment and support. They are currently seeking a HR Assistant to be part of their competitive atmosphere in the Yankton, South Dakota area. If you are looking for a thriving and passionate company to work for, look no further; join their team today.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company likes to retain their top-notch employees so they offer this position a competitive base salary of $28,000+.
- If you are looking to grow in your career, this company is a good place to start with many advancement opportunities available.
- In addition to your salary this business operation goes above and beyond and will offer you a full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family to partake in.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will assist in the company’s policies in regards to all parts of the benefits plan.
- Maintain records of all employees in the company’s database.
- Process and assist with all paperwork in the hiring process as well as employee termination.
- Responsible for organizing and tracking all employee paperwork including reviews and continuing education information.
- Assist with Payroll, to ensure accurate information is filed for pay periods, and assist in Receptionist duties when needed.
- Assist in planning company events.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- High school diploma or GED.
- One plus year of experience in administrative duties or HR duties.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!