Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Northwest corner of Iowa, and currently seeking an HR assistant. This Ag organization is well-respected and one of the best in the business, truly a great employer where their team enjoys coming to work each day.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great people and great work environment!
- $35,000 - $50,000 +.
- Competitive Full Benefits Package with excellent 401k.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and admin support to HR.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Coordinate HR projects.
- Process documentation and prepare reports in relation to personnel.
- Assist in payroll preparation.
- Assist in the coordination of scheduled interviews and new hire orientation.
Northwest, Iowa area
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Previous experience in HR.
- Degree in HR field preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!