Our client specializes in high speed milling to close tolerance. They offer major savings for their customers who may be buying costly investment castings, die cast items, or purchasing machined components from a typical machine shop. They machine all items from high quality bar or plate, and are able to hold down costs as no additional setup costs are required. In comparison to castings, they can incorporate engineering changes quickly at minimal costs, offer short start-up times without expensive die investments or die maintenance costs, and provide a consistent, high quality product. One of their specialties is the elimination of expensive, long lead-time castings by machining the product from solid aluminum blocks. This allows less lead time, improved base material quality, consistency, and shortened lead-time to implement or incorporate engineering changes. They are also expanding their operation and now would be the ideal time to get on-board with this exciting opportunity.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Clean and fast-paced environment.
- $15/hour - +
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Paid Jury Duty.
- 401k and Roth plans with employer match.
- 8 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation leave.
- COBRA, Tuition Assistance, Unemployment Insurance, Length of Service Awards, Stopping Tobacco Use Assistance, Payment for required Safety Equipment, Pay Advances and Purchase Assistance, Unpaid Personal Leave.
- Flexible Work Hours.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Use spray gun equipment to prime and paint customer product.
- Responsible for painting everything from simple to complex components according to work instructions.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Make recommendations and execute process and continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in painting, using painting equipment and maintaining painting equipment.
- Ability to follow instruction and work within established procedures due to the type of manufacturing that is being done.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and exhibit a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
Contact Steve Green today for more details (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!