Inside Sales Specialist - Parts
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers, regardless if their operations are in the Middle East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry. Their follow up after the sale, customer service, customer training and parts, and service departments really sets them apart from their competition.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $30,000 - $42,000+.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Serve as primary point of contact with company’s dealer network and outside sales force.
- Work with production, engineering, accounting product managers in putting together job orders.
- With the assistant of the Sales Manager produce price quotes to dealers and customers for customized products.
- Identify concerns and issues that if resolved, would increase sales and improve customer relations.
- Provide sales assistance to sales staff.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
The ideal candidate would have:
- S. in Business, Marketing or Engineering Technology or a combination of Education & Experience.
- AutoCAD and 3D Design Experience – a plus.
- Established Customer Service and/or Sales Experience.
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, IT, executive search, IA, project manager, controls engineer, sales manager, inside sales, South Dakota Manufacturing jobs, sales careers, parts sales