Ironworkers / Welders
Our client is a very progressive Design/Build/Construction Management with multiple offices located in Eastern South Dakota. They have been in the construction business for over 70 years and have an established niche market. This family focused business is one of the premier design/build companies to work for with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $22 - $28/Hour
- PTO: including vacation, sick leave.
- Benefits: medical insurance, profit sharing, AFLAC and a Flexible Benefits Plan.
- Family friendly work environment.
- Great team to work with.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for cutting and joining and other materials on job sites.
- You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with precision.
- Manage welding equipment.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a ironworker/welder in a commercial/industrial setting.
- Formal training and or an AAS would be a plus.
- Ability to travel over night for some jobs.
- Clean driving record.