Location Manager (Grain & Agronomy)
Work for one of the best in not only the Ag industry, but within the State of Wisconsin. This facility is located in the Madison, WI area, and is a well-respected Ag retailer that values their employees and their customers well. Now you can be part of a team that values you and offers you advancement opportunities within a growing organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Casual and friendly work environment.
- Bonus potential.
- EXCELLENT full benefits package, one that ranks at the top of the industry, including health, dental, vision, HAS, PTO, 401K with a 5% match, life, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick leave, work attire allowance($200/year), tuition reimburse and an excellent retirement plan.
- Employee discounts.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will get to work with customers to provide the services and products of the company in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee facility staff.
- Manage product inventory.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Merchandise grain.
- Build relationships with producers and grain buyers.
- You will oversee staff and inventory.
This outstanding area and community literally offers it all for any age and whatever your interests may be. If you have a family there are great schools, safe communities to reside in with plenty of things to do for everyone in the family. This is a growing area and offers an abundance of new opportunities. Whether you like to be indoors or outdoors you can find something to do and places to go and see for anyone. Annual events and festivities are not hard to find as there are many throughout the area. Many people come here for vacations throughout the year; this can be your home today.
- 3+yrs. Experience in grain.
- Ag Degree – preferred.
- Supervisory or Management Experience.
- Excellent leadership & communication skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!