This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. They remain progressive and offer a number of services and quality products.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment, excellent management, and friendly staff.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee this location and small staff.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Manage grain operations of the facility.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
Sibley, IA prides itself on the residents that make up this wonderful community. The dedicated, professional, caring individuals who create the growth and spirit of opportunity make the community a great place to live.
Education is a top priority in the Sibley-Ocheyedan School District. Students find a high quality and progressive environment in which to learn. Local student ACT scores average higher than the state and national averages.
This community also provides the newest and most advanced health care to the entire area.
Here you will find they provide leadership to enhance the quality of life of the community through the unified efforts of its members, volunteers, businesses, and citizens.
Find plenty of recreation around the area, including be just a short drive from Okoboji.
Enjoy being part of a community that offers everything you could ask for in a small community with many amenities.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Clean driving & background record.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Experience with Agronomy, Grain, & Feed products.
- Experience with Ag operations.
ERC Ag Division
Springfield, SD 57062
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!