Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the Wahpeton, ND area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. They are currently seeking to add a driven Location Manager to their organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000 + DOE
- Company Vehicle Program
- Benefits Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Make recommendations to growers.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- Oversee a small staff of 15+ full and part time employees.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Located near the Minnesota border and close to Breckinridge, MN, this community makes an excellent place to live with opportunities abound in this industrialized city.
- If you need something to do with the family or a night out with your friends this area offers it all. Located in a clean, attractive, and safe community this truly is a great place to live. This is a growing region that currently offers theatres, museums, festivals, a zoo and more! There are numerous opportunities of things to do for any age year round. This is a great place for anyone to reside!
- Being bored is not an option, as this area offers many recreational and other things to do for any person of any age. There are events and leagues to participate in year round.
- If you like to golf you will be able to head to one of the nearby country clubs, or you can hang out at one of the lakes in area.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other options as well.
- Within the area there are great schools to choose from for any age.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
To see more opportunities like this, check out our website at www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING