Elevator Location Manager
Our client is successful and they have made a name for themselves throughout the State of Iowa, their staff is made up of top performers and they continue to see annual productivity and profitability. They are currently seeking a Location Manager to oversee one of their locations in the Williamsburg, IA area. Here is your chance to work with a growing Ag company, where you can be a valued employee and be presented with career advancement opportunities.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $65,000 - +
- Full benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, 6 paid holidays, EAP, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Paid Vacation
- You will also be able to take part in the company’s profit sharing.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Manage warehouse, chemicals, fertilizers, seed and feed. .
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- Prepare accounting records.
- Operate company equipment.
- Experience in a Grain and Agronomy setting.
- Experience managing others.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, Class A CDL.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!