Our client has used cutting-edge technology for more than 60 years and continues to remain as a technological leader and drive the development of catalyst and related products. They continue to grow and remain one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which includes exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques no two projects or products alike, allows them to meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. If you are wanting to grow in your career with a growing and aggressively progressive company you will not want to miss this opportunity.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $55,000 - $65,000 + DOE.
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 2 Weeks Vacation annually, starting day 1!
- 401k, Enroll at 6 months, 4% Current Match + Immediate Vesting.
- Clean Work Environment with Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal with Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for 3D/2D modeling and drawing creation and modification used for product fabrication.
- Working with Project Manager, Application Engineers and Production to develop new designs or look at modifications of current designs to increase manufacturability, eliminate waster and quality issues and development of necessary tooling for the production and fabrication process.
- Review project specifications from engineering, project management, sales, and customers.
- Work with vendors to ensure raw materials are of the highest quality and meet the required manufacturing specifications.
Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Design preferred.
- A combination of education, training and work experience would be considered.
- 3 Years Experience working as a Design in a manufacturing setting.
- Proficient with SolidWorks.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Candidate must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!