Located in Sioux Falls, a family-owned manufacturing company, that produces an excellent company culture and has strong values of integrity, quality products, and top of the line service.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $90,000 - $110,000 +
- Benefits: Health (100% paid single with child), Dental, Vision, Disability, Life / AD&D, 401k, HSA, EAP, PTO (3 weeks paid vacation), Paid Holidays.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement, Free Preventative Care Services Provided, Voluntary Benefits.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Repairing and maintaining equipment, ensuring equipment is in excellent condition.
- Develop and implement comprehensive plant maintenance program based.
- Direct and guide maintenance team.
- Technician duties as needed.
- Track and maintain electronic records.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 7+ Years of Experience in a manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory or Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!