Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values, but is a worldwide provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. The company has grown to three plants in the US, a technical center, a state-of-the-art distribution center and facilities in foreign countries as well. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share. They have their eye on future plans and are in set for expansion in the very near future and with that will come growth opportunities for their current employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - + DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending and Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k Plan (with Contribution Matches)
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Supervises Maintenance Department employees and activities.
- Oversees all maintenance activities to include production machinery and equipment and facilities.
- Supervise Engineering Techs, Maintenance Techs and Tool & Die Makers.
- Ensures preventative and predictive maintenance plans are in place and being followed to ensure plant operations run smoothly with no or limited down time.
- Coordinates any facilities or maintenance contracted activities.
- Ensure parts inventories are managed and monitored.
- Seeks operational improvements.
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive and clean community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers a affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- AAS or Diploma in Industrial Technology or related field required. BS in an industrial technology type position would be preferred.
- 8 Years of maintenance type supervisory experience.
- Experience with the programming, maintenance and repair of PLC’s and other electronic controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, replace and do minimum programming of electronic controls and equipment.
- Sound mechanical abilities and aptitude and ability to lead and schedule department.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.