Even after 60 years our client remains a strong leader in the manufacturing of OEM and aftermarket parts for the truck, motor coach, off-highway and industrial engine sectors of the industry. They maintain this leadership due to their innovation, research and development processes and a commitment to providing products and product lines second to none. The company’s commitment doesn’t end once the part leaves the plant. With a large customer support network they are able to assist their customers with parts, warranty services, technical support, follow-up after the sale, and on-time delivery.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $25/hour - +DOE
- Benefits Include: medical, dental, health reimbursement account, Flex Spending Account, vision, long-term care, life insurance, disability (short & long term) insurance, EAP.
- Some extras included in benefits: family medical leave, intranet site, wellness program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Builds, modifies, repairs, assists with maintenance and maintenance planning of electronic controls on CNC machines, other manufacturing machines and equipment and facility systems.
- Provides support to the other departments while performing maintenance and production of malfunction or misadjusted machinery.
- Assist with installation of new or rebuilt equipment.
- Modifies equipment by installing upgraded components and parts, including PLC’s Controllers, Ladder Logic and other electronic components.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance on equipment.
Northeastern, SD area
The plant is located in a very progressive small community in Northeastern SD. Along with a great school located in the community there is also a plethora of social and recreational activities such as bowling, hunting, fishing, golf, movie theatre, community tennis courts and swimming pool, and shooting and archery programs. The community also have a very vibrant and complete business district as well as a hospital, clinic, eye clinic, dentist, and chiropractor services
- Requires a Technical Degree or Certificate.
- 3+ Years of Experience working in a related manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of PLC’s.
- Knowledge of CNC machines.
All Candidates must be US Citizens.
Contact Steve Green at (605) 369-2105 today for details or email email@example.com!
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com