With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company. Due to recent growth, they have added a position of a Manufacturing Engineer.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $60,000 - $72,000
- Bonus Potential
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
- Relocation Assistance Available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes, equipment, safety, and systems.
- Assist and lead in capital improvements.
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations for improvements on production issues.
- New machine acquisition and installation.
- Lead Lean and Continuous Improvements events and activities.
- 2+ years experience.
- Engineering Degree.
- Must have Robotics Experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience – preferred.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!