Manufacturing Operations Consultant
We are excited to be working for a client that is a very well-known manufacturing consulting firm worldwide. The client is seeking consultants to come on-board to assist in their business. They are looking for professionals with a drive to succeed, grow their careers, and provide strategic planning and implement methodologies and systems which assist with their client in meeting their goals and objectives.
If you are in the beginning stages of your supervisory careers and can’t wait to get to that next level in 20+ years, this is the opportunity for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- $50,000 - + DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Advancement – entry level management position that will help you develop a fast-tracked career.
- State-of-the-art and time-proven training to further develop your supervisory skills.
- Live anywhere!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Utilize training in production management, process improvements, continuous improvements, leadership development, relationship management and award winning successful strategies utilized by the company to improve operational needs of the clients’ operation.
- Working with client’s upper level management, engineering departments, logistic and purchasing departments, and production department to influence change and improvements to their client’s bottom lines.
- Ability to provide effective communication, strategic plans and optimization implementation with limited or no resistance from participating partners.
- Effectively work in stressful, fast-paced environments.
- Will travel extensively.
Indy is the 12th largest city in the U.S. and by far one of the country’s most livable big cities. For those who reside and work here, the quality of life offered here is what makes this city feel like home.
This city is constantly improving and dedicated to attracting new business, retaining and expanding existing businesses and serving as a catalyst for capital investment and quality of job growth in the area.
Many attractions to museums, the zoo (top 10 zoo’s by TripAdvisor), shopping, landmarks, entertainment including various music at different venues, sporting events at all levels, and much much more!
Whether you are single or want to raise a family Indy offers it all, so you can choose what fits you better!
- BS or MS in a discipline that would support manufacturing operations management.
- 2+ years of manufacturing/industrial operations experience.
- 1-2+ years of management or supervisory experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
- Well disciplined, very organized, great communication skills, of good moral character and goal/success driven.
- Must be a US Citizen or have permanent residency. Candidates who would require sponsorship now or in the future or are on an educational VISA will not be considered.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!