A premier community bank within the state of South Dakota, possessing an excellent reputation of providing strong customer service, giving back to their community, and providing that hometown banking feel. They offer their employees an unmatched benefits package, an opportunity to grow within the organization and an extremely family-friendly work place. Here all decisions are made locally, allowing for quick decision making and providing their customers with excellent and fast service. Enjoy open communication and sharing new innovative and creative ideas.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $85,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Lucrative Benefits Package: health, dental, vision, group voluntary life benefits plan. Employee Spouse and Family plans with very low premiums. Long and Short term disability coverage.
- 401k plan – with employer match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Various Other Days Off, Paid Holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage staff & operations.
- Manage a grow a business banking portfolio.
- Community Involvement.
- Provide accurate feedback regarding credit decisions.
- If you are looking for something to do with the family or friends, this community offers it all. You can find a variety of things to do in this great South Dakotan area.
- Hit the links on a Saturday in the summer, boat on one of the nearby lakes, or take part in one of the many summer festivities.
- In the Fall you can take advantage of some of the best pheasant hunting in the country as well as annual fall events that take place.
- Winter months there are recreational opportunities as well including:, snowmobiling, ice fishing, hunting, and sporting events.
- Springtime also brings many other fun activities including camping, biking, hiking and more.
- This area offers an abundance of various dining options, thriving nightlife and events to attend year round.
- This community is safe, affordable, and a great place to reside.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ Years of Business Banking Experience.
- Strong Understanding of Commercial Credit.
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills.
- Previous Management Experience – Preferred.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www.ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!