A locally-owned community bank with several locations scattered throughout Eastern, SD; makes all decisions locally, and have quick turnaround on loans. They believe in developing strong relationships with their customers and offers their customers all the bells and whistles associated with modern banking, but still understand the importance of personal face-to-face relationships. Enjoy a relaxed family-friendly working environment, they have a strong history of promoting people from within and they offer a great place to advance your career.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - $100,000
- PTO & 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage Personnel.
- Manage & Grow an Ag & Commercial Loan Portfolio.
- Analyze Credit.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service.
- This area offers you the chance to live in a rural area, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for every kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Ag Business, Finance or related field.
- 5+ Years of Ag Commercial Lending Experience.
- Strong Credit Acumen.
- Strong Written & Oral Communication Skills.
- Bank Management Experience – Preferred.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!