Our client is a strong and respected community bank with a large market share in the region. They are located in the Southeast, ND area, employee owned, offer a relaxed working environment, and a family friendly bank. If you are a banking professional with excellent leadership skills, our client needs you to assist in managing and growing the bank’s business.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $90,000 - $120,000
- Ownership through ESOP
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, Disability
- Pre-Tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- 401k with match.
- Paid Holidays
- Family and Medical Leave
- Bank Product and Service Discounts
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Step into an established book of business to manage and grow the bank’s business.
Generate new loans.
Oversee a small staff/sales/operations/business development.
From the cultural offerings of North Dakota’s largest city, Fargo, to the pristine wilderness of the region’s state park and nationally designated scenic byway, the southeastern part of the state is rich with possibilities. The southern Red River Valley has an agricultural history that runs deep and shared at places like Bonanzaville USA and Bagg Bonanza Farm.
In the greater Fargo area bustles with things to do. It is home to golf courses, unique shopping, cultural and artistic events, sold-out DI football and major events and concerts. No matter what you love, you’ll find it in this region. Culture aficionados cherish our museums and theaters. Families flock to the zoo and children’s museum.
Great communities and affordable cost of living, excellent health care and schools to choose from in this area, giving you a quality of life you can expect to love.
- 5+ years of Ag/ Business Banking experience.
- Management Experience.
- Strong understanding of Commercial and Ag credit.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.