A large Ag organization with a long history of success in the agriculture industry, and currently seeking a Sales/Marketing Manager position.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $100,000 - $125,000.
- Commission. Commission + salary = $200,000 ($175k for the 1st year – realistic)
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Health Savings Account, Disability (Short & Long), Life and AD&D, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, EAP
- Company Vehicle: Ford F150
- Cell Provided
- 10 Paid Holidays, PTO,
- 401(k) with employer match
- Continuing Education Assistance, Volunteer Opportunities, Scholarships for Employee Children
- Day Travel
- Career Development
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee 2 retail locations and 10-12 crop advisors.
- Largest market in CA and all of the company.
- 3 Direct Reports.
- 100 indirect reports (retail, office, operations, ops support)
- Direct the sales and marketing efforts of the staff within the area.
- Performance management while developing and leading the company’s Crop Advisors.
- Inventory control.
- Achieve key financial target and goals determined by management.
Fresno, CA area
Fresno has grown to be a magnetic metropolis that draws agriculture-minded people from all over. The metro area is surrounded by Fresno County’s farms, which produce a variety of organic foods. Fresno attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing and array of cultural attractions.
Within this region you can find many unique cultural surprises. The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, regular film festival and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines. The minor league Fresno Grizzlies hit homers to the cheers of loyal fans downtown, while beloved events like the annual Civil War Revisited reenactment and the Kearney Renaissance Faire take place on Fresno’s west side.
From elementary to post-secondary education options, Fresno is home to 13 high schools that are recognized on the US News & World Report’s Best High Schools rankings.
Fresno is a city full of opportunities and is a great place to live, work and play.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years related experience and/or training.
- Management or Supervisory Experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Agriculture Industry
- Knowledge of Ag Sales, technology and specialty in seed, the local Ag area, procurement and logistics systems.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!