Our client has a proven track record of success in the manufacturing industry in the Sioux Falls, SD Area. They are now seeking to add a Master Planner/Scheduler to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - $85,000 +
- Bonus Potential
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent Work Culture
- One of the Best Benefits Package in the State of South Dakota: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, education assistance plan, and an excellent 401k.
- Profit-sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will schedule and plan the customer orders within the manufacturing department.
- You will correspond and work as a liaison within the facility with various departments of the business regarding the functionality and efficiency of the manufacturing process through effective scheduling.
- Manage lead times.
- Responsible for the use of forecasting data and planning bills to ensure efficiency.
- Process requisitions for production related materials.
- Address quantity and quality issues with suppliers.
- Accountable for projects related to material such as lead time reductions, cost reduction targets, new scheduling processes, etc.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor Degree in related field (logistics/materials management/supply chain).
- Scheduling/planning experience in a manufacturing setting.
- KBM manufacturing software Experience.
- APICS Certified preferred.
- Experience in MRP II systems.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com