Our client is one of the most recommended and respected Heating and Cooling contractors in a tri-state area and has been in business for over 70 years. Due to recent growth they are seeking to add a Mechanical Designer to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $75,000
- Profit Sharing and other performance incentive opportunities.
- Benefits Package: health, disability (short & long term), dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance and more!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Generate design drawings, assemblies, layouts, and parts assemblies for HVAC and Plumbing projects.
- Coordinate design and prefabrication plans with project managers and foreman.
- Coordinate design plans with other trades/vendors to ensure proper work and materials are being utilized and done.
- Interpret 2D drawings and sketches to create design models.
- Visit jobsites to ensure designs are taking into account work bring completed, materials being utilized, fabrication of systems and parts and verify site conditions.
Sioux Falls, SD Area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- AAS in Computer Aided Drafting and/or equivalent experience and training.
- 2+ Years of Experience working as Mechanical Designer in a HVAC/Plumbing type environment.
- Experience with Revit, NavisWorks and other AutoDesk software.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to visualize and develop efficient drawings, layouts, and models.
- Good Communication Skills.