Mechanical Design Engineer
For over 45 years our client has lead the grain handling sector within their manufacturing industry. Their commitment to providing new and the best innovation on the market, custom designs and providing excellent customer service, is what has allowed them to maintain their leadership in the industry. This family-owned company is a great place to work with a culture that is inviting and offers a true family feel. They are now seeking to add a Mechanical Design Engineer to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - + (DOE)
- Benefits Package: Health, Disability (Short & Long Term), Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance and more!
- Family-Friendly Organization.
- Welcoming Culture.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Doing new product development and working on current designs to make them better, more effective and more efficiently.
- Work with a team of engineers to carry out the mission and focus of the company.
- Interact with customers to ensure an understanding of the customers’ needs is being conveyed.
- Deliver detailed manufacturing / product prints, bill of materials and operating / user instructions for all products.
- Provide technical leadership to other team members in the department and outside the department as well.
Des Moines, IA area
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will find something for everyone. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids, you can feel like a kid yourself, at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including amusement parks or aquatic centers.
- Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- This area boasts beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- 5+ Years of Experience working as a Design Engineer.
- Experience with Mechanical Equipment Design.
- Dynamic Stress Analysis would be encouraged.
- Electrical/Electronic design and interface, free flowing materials and knowledge of grain processing and storage would all be helpful.
- Demonstrated success working as a Design Engineer and doing product development.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!