Mechanical Design Engineer
For over 45 years our client has lead the grain handling sector within their manufacturing industry. What has allowed them to maintain their leadership in the industry is their commitment to providing new and the best innovation on the market, custom designs and customer service that is second to none. This family-owned company is a great place to work with a culture that is inviting and offers a true family feel. Our client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - + (DOE)
- Benefits Package: Health, Disability (Short & Long Term), Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance and more!
- Family-Friendly Organization.
- Welcoming Culture.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Doing new product development and working on current designs to make them better, more effective and more efficiently.
- Work with a team of engineers to carry out the mission and focus of the company.
- Interact with customers to ensure an understanding of the customers’ needs is being conveyed.
- Deliver detailed manufacturing / product prints, bill of materials and operating / user instructions for all products.
- Provide technical leadership to other team members in the department and outside the department as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- 5+ Years of Experience working as a Design Engineer.
- Experience with Mechanical Equipment Design.
- Dynamic Stress Analysis would be encouraged.
- Electrical/Electronic design and interface, free flowing materials and knowledge of grain processing and storage would all be helpful.
- Demonstrated success working as a Design Engineer and doing product development.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!