Our client is one of the most recommended and respected heating and cooling contractors within the tristate area and has been around for over 70 years. If you have Engineering HVAC experience and looking for stability a company like our client can offer and want to work with one of the most committed team of staff then give me a call today.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $65,000 - $75,000 + (DOE).
- Weekly Bonus Opportunities.
- Benefits Package: health, disability (short & long term), dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Life insurance, tuition assistance and more!
- You will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan.
- The difference between this company and the competition is “growth”.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work as a technical expert providing design of plumbing, piping and HVAC projects.
- Working with clients and others, develop project specific needs, pricing, supply and material availability, and identify other related project costs.
- Manage assigned personnel, materials, scheduling, logistics and operations related to projects the company has successfully bid.
- Develop punch lists and close out lists for projects to ensure they are completed according to specs and time constraints.
- Apply and secure the necessary permits and authorizations for successfully bid projects.
Sioux Falls, SD area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE Stamp Preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the design, estimating, project management and oversight of HVAC type projects.
- Proficiency with Autodesk, REVIT, Navisworks and/or 2D/3D modeling software.
- Must have a current driver’s license and good driving record.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other engineers, departments, vendors, customers and other subcontractors.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!