Mechanical Engineer – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Respected, sought after and innovative design builders within the renewable energy industry, this company has flexibility that allows them to work with a wide variety of clients. They are the preferred choice to design products that assist those in biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind production. Delivering the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available. Business is booming and they are adding to their team.
Because of their tremendous growth they are in need of a Mechanical Engineer. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at home then this job maybe the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $70,000 - $90,000 +
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Benefits: Medical, Dental (Family Plans Available), Vision Discounts, Prescription Drug Benefit, Flex Spending Accounting, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Time, Personal Leave
- Exceptional 401k Plan.
- Work Environment: work hard, play hard. Annual Company & Family Events.
- Growth Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Do calculation related to heat and mass transfer, fluid dynamics and thermodynamics and incorporate into the design of projects.
- Incorporating engineering knowledge into timeliness and accuracy of project estimates, develop timeliness for project management purposes, and analyze risks and costs associated with the technical aspects of projects.
- Manage project plans to ensure cost estimates, timeliness, and blueprints are accurate and recommend any changes to those plans as needed.
- Perform engineering studies to determine to resolve problems or select most feasible process or piece of equipment.
- Review project objectives and establish engineering requirements.
- Development of equipment layouts, piping layouts, construction packages and PFDs and P&IDs.
- Ability to plan, develop and manage the engineering efforts for large complex projects.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Office Products.
- Ability to use Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Ability to use document tracking databases.
- Great organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or portions of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer and technical communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or instruction and the maintenance of accurate records.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!