Headquartered in the upper Midwest, our client is growing rapidly and seeking a Network Administrator to add to their IT team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $75,000 -$100,000
- Benefits Package: Health, Chiropractor Coverage, HSA, Flex Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k,
- Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays, PTO (12 days per year, 18 days per year after 2 years of service, 25 days per year after 5 yea, max of 30 days can be accrued), 1 Personal Floating Day
- Referral Bonus Program
- Jury Duty
- Scholarship Programs
- Time off to Vote
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Director of IT.
- Total of 6 people in the IT department
- Maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
- Deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth systems and network operation.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred – not required.
- 1+ year Experience.
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification or other related IT professional certification preferred.
- Experience with VoIP Solutions a plus.
- Motivated, Team Player.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!