New Product Development Engineering Leader
When it comes to industrial equipment our client is above the competition in their sector of the marketplace. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow. They are seeking a Validation/Test Engineer whose focus will be on the verification and validity of new product design and continuous improvement.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $90,000 - + DOE
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Lead a cross functional team with a focus on testing, verification, and validation of new product design.
- Working in a cross-functional environment as part of the Product Management Team.
- Develop engineering needs and assign resources for Risk Analysis, Detailed Product Specification.
- Develop Machinery Concepts.
- Identify, Manage and Budget Costs.
- Ensure Machine Designs are complete and accurate.
- ERP, Validation, Ensure Support Documentation is completed, and establish timelines for Design.
- Ensure Development and Manufacturing timelines are being met.
- BS in Engineering field.
- 5+ Years of Experience in a heavy equipment manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD 3D, ProE SolidWorks, Dewesoft or comparable data acquisition systems software, and Oracle or comparable ERP systems.
- Good organizational, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Citizens of the US.
Phone: (605) 369-2105