Operations Support Specialist (Plant Engineering)
Through its membership our client is one of the larger soybean processors in the Midwest. Their mission is to provide their customers and members with added value returns to their investments and business. With a solid management team, the latest in technology and its membership backing they are able to do just that through their highly diversified operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - $65,000+
- Excellent Benefits Package: medical with family leave plans, Rx benefits, Flex Spending Accounts, Life and disability insurance, vision discounts and more!
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Learn all areas of the plant operations, the plant layout and production processes within the plant.
- Provide technical support for plant production employees, management and other areas as needed.
- Offer technical support in the following areas: material handling, plant electrical and electronic control systems, chemical usage, mechanical operations of the plant, production processes, heat exchange, ventilation and air movement and liquid storage and handling.
- Do project management with instructed management.
- Operate in a safe fashion with safety, quality assurance and process improvement being priorities.
Tucked in the corner of Southwestern MN, is Worthington located right next to I-90 and Hwy 60. This area is just an hour away from Sioux Falls, SD and 3 hours from the Twin Cities. This community of over 12,000 residents offers opportunities abound as they are a growing place for several different kinds of businesses. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities for all your interests. Enjoy the dining options available with different kinds of cuisines to choose from and the festivities that are offered throughout the year. You will have access to excellent schools in the area and healthcare facilities.
- BS in a related field with a preference given to degrees in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Candidate must have soybean crushing/oil production experience and would prefer 2 or more years’ experience in an oilseed processing environment.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Ability to use other design type software, project management software and CMMS Software.
- Additional training in maintenance and operations in an industrial setting.
- All candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!