Outside Parts Sales – Eastern US
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers. They’re dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and more reliable machinery in their industry; they follow up after the sale, offer exceptional customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $40,000 - +.
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer a 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with Sales Manager to develop sales strategies to increase sales, expand dealer network and provide more education and customer service to dealers.
- Develop sales strategies based on market trends.
- Identify potential new dealers and other parts sales leads.
- Communicate with sales, production and engineering to stay abreast of new product designs and changes.
- Utilize excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- 2+ years experience in heavy equipment/mining equipment/construction equipment sales or parts sales and service.
- Marketing experience in a manufacturing/dealer sales channel type setting.
- Ability to build rapport with dealers and other customers.
- Phone, sales and customer service experience or skills is critical.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!