In the Sioux City, IA area our client is a locally-owned community bank that offers all the services offered by a large national bank, decisions are made locally, and this bank is heavily involved in the communities they serve. They have a competitive legal lending limit, and offer a quick turnaround on loans. You will be part of a great team, with a work-hard/play-hard attitude, and a relaxed family friendly working atmosphere.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $45,000 - $55,000
- Generous PTO
- Work Flexibility
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Retail and Consumer Banking
- Business Development
- Underwriting consumer loans
Sioux City, IA area
- Located at the adjoining points of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Siouxland is a prime example of separate states, counties, and cities working together to create one united community.
- With so much development and progress, not only are the living and business environments exceptional, but the area is blessed with an enduring optimistic vitality, which puts Siouxland in a category by itself.
- Education: This community is nationally recognized for its commitment to excellence at all levels. Whatever age or academic level, you can enjoy an impressive array of options for primary, secondary, post-secondary, and continuing education. Siouxland students rank at or above state and national averages on standardized tests. Programs geared to individual needs help all students achieve to the best of their abilities.
- Healthcare: Home to 3 hospitals that cover a wide range of specialties.
- Shopping: Whether you like to wander through malls or specialty shops, you will find that this area has many national chain stores, or many one-of-a-kind shops.
- Restaurants: If you like to dine out, you will find a wide variety of eating establishments to satisfy hunger. From locally-owned pizza places to a multitude of national fast food chains, sushi, and so much more!
- Each year Siouxland hosts the River-Cade summer festival and Saturday in the Park music festival in July. Many other annual events are held throughout the year.
- Recreation: Over 50 park sites, trails, pools and historic sites are available for camping, picnicking and swimming. Enjoy water recreation on the river or rent a canoe or paddle-boat. Sporting leagues available for all ages and interests, in addition to golf courses, tennis and basketball courts, and much more! Hiking and biking trails and plenty of places to relax.
- For sporting events, area locals enjoy catching a minor league baseball game by the home team Sioux City Explorers. Fast-paced football action can be viewed by the Sioux City Bandits. The Sioux City Musketeers offer great hockey games. Other sporting events are IMCA racing, college football, volleyball, basketball and baseball teams; and numerous high school activities.
- Event centers and the Hard Rock provide live music and bring big name talents to the Siouxland area.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred.
- 2+ Years of Consumer/Retail Lending Experience.
- 2+ Years of Consumer/Retail Underwriting Expereince.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!