With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $60,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Bonus Potential – up to 9% of annual salary
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Operations Controller.
- Be an essential part of the company’s financial and operational management.
- Assist all plant locations.
- Assist with cost accounting duties ie: standard costing, reporting, variance analyses , profitability on product.
- Prepare monthly inventory reconciliation.
- Other projects assigned by upper management team.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred, not required.
- 3+ years experience within a manufacturing setting.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!