Our client is one of the industry leaders in the grain processing arena. Due to their diversity they remain fiscally sounds, have seen record growth and prides themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and multiple operations they continue to grow and provide growth opportunities for their employees. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $95,000 - + DOE
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits, Flex plan, Disability, Life Insurance.
- Excellent retirement plan.
- Paid Vacation, PTO, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Incentive Program
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Under the leadership of the Director of Operations , you will manage all aspects of production in the plant.
- Ensures the maintenance of the plant, associated equipment and machinery, and other equipment is being done.
- Maintain a continuous improvement focus and philosophy in all aspects of the operations and still that in the workforce.
- Works with other members of the management team and quality to ensure quality standards are being adhered to and production meets or exceeds quality goals.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 5+ years experience of management in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of biological and chemical processes associated with the plant operations and production.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, chemical processes