Our client is one of the industry leaders in the grain processing arena. Due to their diversity, they remain fiscally sound, have seen record growth and prides themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and operations, they continue to grow and provide growth opportunities for their employees are very good. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great company that believes in a work/life balance for their employee and offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and a chance to work with top-notch professionals.
- $99,000 - + DOE
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement.
- 401k with Match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for all plant production, maintenance and overall operations.
- Responsible for costs control and curtailing waster and increasing production through efficiencies in production.
- Focus on continuous improvement, process improvement and maintenance to eliminate down time.
- Lead the management team, ensure safety requirement are being met and are a priority, oversee the plant automation and instrumentation, plan and assist the maintenance department with preventative and predictive maintenance plans, and have a working understanding of the chemical processes associated with grain process and biofuels productions.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment, replacing equipment, making adjustments to the facilities, work with vendors and contractors for those adjustment and present justification and cost implications to the Director of Operations for large capital improvement needs.
North Eastern SD Area
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- BS in a field related to biofuels/grain processing production.
- 5+ years experience in a supervisory/management role within a processing plant environment with an emphasis on biofuels production.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Team Player.
- Knowledge of the grain and biofuels industries and markets.
Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents of the US.