Headquartered in the Midwest, anchored in Midwest values and culture our client operates a number of premier ethanol production plants. They are looking for a Plant Manager for their plant located in Southeastern North Dakota. This is modernized plant producing over 145 million gallons of ethanol per year. With the diversity of the company, they offer their management a fiscally strong and financially sound environment to work in.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $135,000 - $185,000
- Possible 20% Performance Bonus.
- Great Work Environment
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, life, Health and Flexible Savings Accounts, PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Safe and regulatory compliance plant operation.
- Overall operation to include P & L, budgeting, safety, production improvements and maximization, financial reports, and operational efficiencies.
- Oversee and work with production and maintenance to ensure regular and preventative maintenance procedures are in place to ensure plant down time is minimized.
- Communication with Commodity Manager to ensure logistical movements of corn, DDGS, and ethanol are happening as expected and to ensure management of inventories and labor efficiencies.
- Oversee the overall operations to ensure the plant is operating at it’s full capacity and as profitable as possible.
- Successful candidates will hold a Chemical, Mechanical or Process Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 5 Years of Supervisory Experience in the Operation of a dry mill ethanol plant.
- Knowledge and experience with ethanol production and the inner workings of an ethanol plant.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with employees, customers, vendors, executive management and industry leaders.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Candidates will only be considered who are US citizens or permanent residents of the US.