Through its membership our client is one of the larger soybean processors in the Midwest. Their mission is to provide their customers and members with added value returns to their investments and business. With a solid management team, the latest in technology and its membership backing they are able to do just that through their highly diversified operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $125,000 - +
- Excellent Benefits Package: medical with family plans, Rx benefits, Flex Spending Accounts, Life and disability insurance, vision discounts, EAP and more!
- Profit sharing plan, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide supervisor and oversight to ensure safe and efficient operations are in place for the operation of a BioEnergy Plant.
- Provide Management and Board of Directors with reports of production, activities and operations information as required.
- Provide all necessary regulatory requirement.
- Effectively hire, train and supervise a team of staff that will maximize operations as efficiently as possible.
- Oversee all aspects of grain handling, grain processing and energy production.
- BS in Applicable Discipline – Preferred.
- 10+ Years of Experience in Oilseed Processing or Related Field.
- Supervisory or Management Experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to train, develop and lead staff.
- Only candidates with renewable energy production will be considered.
- Candidates must be US Citizens or be permanent residents of the US to be considered.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!