Our client is an innovative and world-class manufacturing company located in the Watertown, SD area. They strive to provide their customers with the best possible value of products and service, and they are seeking a Plant Manager to oversee their facility.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Analyzing reports to determine production schedules.
- Approve purchase requisitions.
- Provide excellent leadership skills.
- Lead and participate in production meetings.
- Review P&L statements, reports, order summaries and more.
- If you are looking for something to do with the family or friends, this community offers it all. You can find a variety of things to do in this great South Dakotan area.
- Hit the links on a Saturday in the summer, boat on one of the nearby lakes, or take part in one of the many summer festivities.
- In the Fall you can take advantage of some of the best pheasant hunting in the country as well as annual fall events that take place.
- Winter months there are recreational opportunities as well including:, snowmobiling, ice fishing, hunting, and sporting events.
- Springtime also brings many other fun activities including camping, biking, hiking and more.
- This area offers an abundance of various dining options, thriving nightlife and events to attend year round.
- This community is safe, affordable, and a great place to reside.
Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
• 5+ years experience of management in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Contact Justin Van Kooten today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6146 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!