Plant Process Engineer
Headquartered in the Midwest, anchored in Midwest values and culture our client operates a number of premier ethanol production plants. They are looking for a Plant Process Manager for their plant located in the South Central, MN area. This is modernized plant producing over 145 million gallons of ethanol per year. With the diversity of the company, they offer their management a fiscally strong and financially sound environment to work in.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $78,000 - + DOE
- Performance Bonus.
- Great Work Environment, Solid Work Culture
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, life, Health and Flexible Savings Accounts, PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Identify needs, develop plans and implement plans for capital improvements, continuous improvement and process improvement which creates efficiencies in the manufacturing processes, improve cost, increase production, and aides in the contribution to a positive bottom line.
- Coordinates shift leaders and production supervisors to maintain consistent and uninterrupted production operations.
- Develop, communicate and execute production goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development, implementation and continuous updated of Standard Operations Procedures.
- Process or Chemical Engineering Degree or applicable college degree.
- 5+ Years of Production Supervision and Plant Operations Experience.
- Knowledge and experience with ethanol production and the inner workings of an ethanol plant.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Candidates will only be considered who are US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.