Plumbers – Journeyman & Apprentice
A chance to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the Bismarck area. Due to their work quality and customer service, business is booming.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $28 Per Hour – Apprentice
- $35/Hour - Journeyman
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
- 401k Plan
- Great Working Environment
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing pipe including joins, valves, drains and fixtures in all types of structures.
- Coordinating with a General Contractor and other building professionals on a job site.
- Understanding and following blueprints or building plans.
- Following current rules and regulations related to plumbing to ensure that systems pass inspection for the first time.
- Keeping and maintaining records of the time spent on a job and materials purchased for the work.
- Preparing budgets and estimating costs to bid on potential work.
- Responding to plumbing emergencies, determining the issue and making a repair.
- Performing regular maintenance of plumbing systems to prevent emergencies.
In Bismarck, ND you will enjoy an authentic experience that most cities twice its size can’t offer. The scenery is distinctive and the hospitality warm.
Whether you want family fun or something different to do daily you will find it here with top-notch sports venues, including three indoor aquatic centers and outdoor community track and field. Excellent outdoor recreation and in the summer you can enjoy all the water recreation and events and festivities that take place. Seven golf courses, one of which is nationally ranked (Hawktree Golf Course), a variety of shopping and sightseeing; in addition to all the exploration that awaits you.
For a night out on the town there are many dining options that offer unique menus and various fares, you will be able to find a variety of entertainment and activities.
Find top of the line healthcare facilities and services, and great school districts and educational options for all ages.
You will definitely be welcomed immediately and feel right at home in Bismarck!
- AAS in Plumbing or combination of experience and training.
- Journeyman Licensed, or desire to work towards licensure.
- 2+ Years of Residential and/or commercial plumbing experience.
- Willingness to work as a team.
- Ability to read blueprints and select appropriate materials.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!