Our client is one of the most recommended and respected Heating and Cooling contractors in a tri-state area and has been in business for over 70 years.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $30 - $35/hour +
- Incentive Opportunities
- Full Benefits Package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, life insurance, tuition assistance and more.
- Profit Sharing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Schedule, organize, direct and control construction projects from start to finish.
- Prepare, fabricate, and install plumbing and piping systems.
- Attend on-site trade coordination meetings.
- Design and layout work.
- Develop and follow work lists.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of assembly and installation of assigned work.
- Heavy lifting of tools or equipment.
- Maintain tools and equipment, ensure in good working order,
- Motivate team and promote safety and team work.
Sioux Falls, SD Area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 10+ Years Experience in Plumbing and Heating industry.
- Possess and maintain current sate and city plumbing license.
- Med Gas certification – preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.