Plumbing Project Manager – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Plumbing Project Manager
Our client is one of the most recommended and respected Heating and Cooling contractors in a tri-state area and has been in business for over 70 years. If you have 10 or more years of experience, a desire to work for a growing and stable company, and are looking for personal and professional growth in your career then we need to talk.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $85,000 - +
- Incentive Opportunities
- Full Benefits Package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, life insurance, tuition assistance and more.
- Profit Sharing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Determine project needs in conjunction with clients and others to produce an accurate and through estimated of work that needs to be performed.
- Coordinate with in-house personnel, vendors and outside contractor to produce a price a sensitive estimate, other cots, and materials and personnel availability.
- Create and monitor budgets for awarded projects.
- Manage change orders, project documents and details through project completion.
- Develop personnel timelines for scheduling purposes.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, done in a timely manner and complete in all aspects of the project from state to finish.
Sioux Falls, SD Area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- AAS in Project Management or business related field.
- 10+ years of experience in estimating, project development and project management I the plumbing field.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret all plans, specification and other project specific documents.
- Understanding of local and state fire and building codes.
- Must have good communications skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships with customers, suppliers, employees and others.