Precision Ag Tech Manager
Our client is a successful Ag organization that is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of their local customers and growers. Located in the Wisconsin Dells, WI area, they continue to grow and improve consistently on everything from their facilities to the services and products they offer. Join a cutting-edge team where you can enjoy coming to work every day and a place where you can grow your Ag career.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, PTO, vacation, 401k, paid holidays, flex spending accounts, work attire allowance, profit sharing, work attire allowance, and a great retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Great work environment, a dynamic team of professionals, and a place where you can set your career goals high.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Meet with team members and identify customer needs and grow the precision ag program.
- Combine traditional skills with precision farming tools to create strategies for growers to make the best choices.
- Use GPS and GIS to locate ideal field positions for soil sampling and create field maps, to assess the impact of farming management.
- Work with Agronomy staff and Precision Ag team members to assist in facilitating placement of Ag technology.
- Attend trade shows to evaluate new equipment.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
The Wisconsin Dells area offers the small-town feeling with around 3,000 residents in the area, but locals have access to a wide variety of services, opportunities, activities, shopping, restaurants and accommodations.
To get involved in this friendly community you can check out one of their many Park and Recreational programs, community events, and more!
Located in Wisconsin’s Heartland, it’s located 115 miles from Milwaukee and about 50 miles north of Madison.
Welcome to the “Waterpark Capital of the World” where you can let the fun begin, along with a multitude of other great things to do within the area.
Enjoy the bounty of natural resources in the area, take in the scenic beauty of this community, and tour the Wisconsin River as you take a stroll down the downtown river walk. You will love all 4 seasons here, as each one brings about something new to enjoy from annual events to the beauty of each season.
Plenty of entertainment and nightlife for a night out with friends or the family.
Find top rated schools here for all ages.
Average commute time is 23 minutes compared to the national average of 28 minutes.
It was named number1 family vacation destination in the U.S. and number 3 in the world in the 2010 Traveler’s Choice Awards. With everything else this community has to offer, makes this a great place to reside!
- 3+ years experience in an Ag related role.
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales Experience
- CCA – preferred.
- Ag related Degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!