As a global leader in engineered metal products, our client has position themselves to lead the charge in further developing the aerospace and transportation industries. They have positioned themselves as a future leader and are postured for growth. Due to recent growth they are seeking a Process Engineer.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Salary – Based on Experience and/or Education
- Health, Dental and Disability Insurance.
- PTO to include Sick-Time and Vacation
- Education Assistance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Ensuring processes are meeting compliance with customer and company expectations and specifications.
- Developing and establishing process control and improvement initiatives.
- Identifying inefficiencies in the manufacturing process and develop plans to include Lean initiatives to product a more efficient process and cost reductions.
- Seek out solutions to enhance manufacturing capabilities.
- Develop, implement and lead action plans to improve processes, increase output and eliminate costly inefficiencies.
- Have an understanding of the systems and machinery operations and assist in troubleshooting issues with the equipment and processes.
- BS in Engineering, preferably in Materials or Metallurgical Engineering.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Candidate must be a US Citizen or be a permanent resident of the US.
- Experience with investment casting would be preferred.
- 3+ years of Experience in a similar position within an engineered products manufacturing setting.