Product Development Manager
This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide but also received numerous awards. Now they are seeking to add a Product Development Manager to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $85,000 - $120,000 +
- 16% Bonus Potential (has been paid out the last 20 years)
- Additional 16% profit sharing bonus.
- Full benefits package that is second to none with a great health plan including dental and vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Wellness Program, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- Profit sharing retirement and 401k plan.
- Employee discount program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Director of New Business Development.
- Oversee the product development of the facility, from start to finish.
- This position has no direct reports.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Design Department.
- Assist in pricing and product introduction.
- Develop market strategies.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Must have engineering experience – Design Engineering Experience – preferred.
- Sales or strong customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create and listen.
- Drive for success.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, Dell Rapids recruiter, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer Technology, technician, resource gathering, HR, HR Manager, HR generalist