Our client is an industry leader in providing automation solutions. They have grown accustomed to solving the most challenging problems in the automation realm. Beginnings as a small engineering firm our client has grown into a multi-location, state-of-the-art, and globally recognized manufacturing firm. Their innovative products are used by small companies, large companies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Team environment with culture focused on friendly and healthy work environment.
- Competitive Salary of $70,000 + DOE.
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, Long/Short Term Disability, Wellness Incentive Program.
- 401(k), HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts, Profit Sharing & Tuition Reimbursement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist in the hiring, training, development and evaluation of staff so that they are capable of meeting or surpassing the goals and objectives of the production requirements.
- Working with the Plant Manager and others to establish production goals and objectives.
- Effectively schedule staff to maximize production operations.
- Plan, lead and implement Kaizan activities, cost/waster reduction plans, LEAN and 5s initiative, and process improvement activities.
- Ensure product quality is being met and work with production and other staff to ensure any customer issues or concerns are being addressed.
- Ensure company safety requirements and OSHA standards are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing/production/operations field or a combination of education and experience that would be similar.
- 3 Years of Supervisory Experience in a manufacturing setting.
- 2-5 Years of Experience providing and/or assist in training for production staff.
- Experience with Surface Mount Technology, soldering, insert molding and epoxy encapsulation would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, LEAN and S5 standards, quality and process improvement principles and providing effective leadership to a team of staff.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel, specifically Pivot Tables and other Microsoft Office products.
All candidates must be US Citizens, permanent residents of the US, or possess a valid and current Green Card.