Through its membership our client is one of the larger soybean processors in the Midwest. Their mission is to provide their customers and members with added value returns to their investments and business. With a solid management team, the latest in technology and its membership backing they are able to do just that through their highly diversified operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive base salary $70,000-+ (DOE).
- Full Benefits package: Medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefits, flex spending account, life and disability and an education assistance plan.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
- Vision Discount, Health Club Membership Discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage daily operations of soybean oil extraction plant and the related shipping and receiving.
- Oversee all staff involved in plant operations, maintenance and shipping and receiving.
- Monitor, correct and develop plans to ensure plant is operating at its potential.
- Do process improvement to develop operational efficiencies and eliminate plant down time.
- Develop and meet budget expectations.
- Be an active member of the company’s strategic planning.
Worthington, MN area
Tucked in the corner of Southwestern MN, is Worthington located right next to I-90 and Hwy 60. This area is just an hour away from Sioux Falls, SD and 3 hours from the Twin Cities. This community of over 12,000 residents offers opportunities abound as they are a growing place for several different kinds of businesses. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities for all your interests. Enjoy the dining options available with different kinds of cuisines to choose from and the festivities that are offered throughout the year. You will have access to excellent schools in the area and healthcare facilities.
- B.S. in applicable discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in an oilseed processing or related industry.
- Supervisory experience.
- Good communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to train and develop staff.
Candidates must be US Citizens or be permanent residents of the US to be considered.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!