Headquartered in the Midwest, anchored in Midwest values and culture our client operates a number of premier ethanol production plants. They are looking for a Plant Manager for their plant located in Southeastern North Dakota. This is modernized plant producing over 145 million gallons of ethanol per year. With the diversity of the company, they offer their management a fiscally strong and financially sound environment to work in.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $90,000 - + DOE
- Performance Bonus.
- Great Work Environment
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, life, Health and Flexible Savings Accounts, PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Oversee production operations.
- Ensure quality control measures and procedures are implemented and being adhered to.
- Directly supervise and schedule production operators in a 24 hour operation.
- Be involved with the hiring, evaluation and terminating of employees.
- Ensure operators are given the proper training and are trained adequately to do the job.
- Maintain necessary record, based on production, quality, safety, etc.
- Coordination with the maintenance department to ensure plant down time is at a minimal and production is maximized.
- Engineering Degree or Applicable College Degree with a minimum of 5 years of production supervision and plant operations experience.
- Knowledge and experience with ethanol production and the inner workings of an ethanol plant.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Candidates will only be considered who are US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.