Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values, but is a worldwide provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. The company has grown to three plants in the US, a technical center, a state-of-the-art distribution center and facilities in foreign countries as well. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share. They have their eye on future plans and are in set for expansion in the very near future and with that will come growth opportunities for their current employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - + DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending and Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k Plan (with Contribution Matches)
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provides production planning/scheduling which includes resource planning/scheduling, materials/inventory flow management, ensures inventory levels are sufficient for production, personnel are scheduled to maximize outflow and ensure production is being completed in conjunction with delivery schedules, quality and customer satisfaction and needs.
- Coordinates efforts with quality, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory/materials management, shipping/receiving and contract management.
- Utilizes and applies Lean and Continuous Improvement principles to production processes.
- Recommends actions and changes to management to improve the manufacturing process.
Yankton, SD Area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field or combination of experience and education.
- 6+ years of experience in a production planning type position.
- APICS Certification Preferred.
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing processes from start to finish.
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of resource planning systems, business application software and other manufacturing software that is utilized in the production planning process.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.