Production Supervisor – 2nd Shift
Our client was established over 45 years ago and is a 3rd generation family-owned company. With over 45 years of expertise in molding customer ideas into a wide variety of products, used every day by people all over the world. With multiple locations located in the US and on foreign soil, they still continue to hold their Midwest values.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $38,000 - $50,000
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan and EAP
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Supervise and coordinate all manufacturing activities to include employees, equipment and materials during the 2nd
- Ensure employees are working and safely and model and train safety practices.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is completed and turned in at the end of the shift.
- Works with quality personnel to ensure quality measures are being established and met.
- Reviews production reports and makes suggested changes.
- Maintain and coordinate scheduling for employees.
- Assist in the evaluation, training, correcting, hiring, and terminating employees.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting with some leadership/supervisory experience.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work with production level staff as well as management.
- Ability to objectively evaluate and assess the abilities of production staff and their performance.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.