Our client is a successful manufacturing company that consistently seeks innovative and industry-leading developments to create the latest in specialty products. They offer their employees a great working environment and this company believes in a solid work/life balance for their team members. Now you can be part of this growing organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Great company that believes in a work/life balance for their employees.
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- Profit Sharing Bonus up to $2,000 - +
- Benefits Package: Medical, HAS, FSA, Dental, Vision, Hearing Benefits, Life and Disability Insurance, Critical Illness and Accidence Insurance, and affordable family insurance plans.
- 401k match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- 140 employees within the department.
- Monday – Thursday 2 PM – 1 AM, Some Overtime on Fridays
- Oversee the manufacturing operations of the department.
- Support concepts promoting the contribution to the overall department performance, accountable for cell’s performance measures.
- Analyze operations and make recommendations to in order to meet business goals and budget requests.
- Use excellent leadership skills to develop department team members according to improvement plans with a focus on continuous improvement, utilize consistent application of policies and procedures while encouraging employee empowerment.
Grand Forks, ND
This friendly and relaxing community has a lot to offer! With places like the zoo, local museums, and casinos, this area has many different options that the whole family can enjoy. The year-round outdoor activities such as hunting, sporting events, and fishing, means fun for everyone! This areas school district will make you feel at ease when sending your kids off to school. Affordable and safe housing is this areas mission which puts more money in your pocket to enjoy the local activities! Overall, a great place to call home!
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory/management role within a manufacturing setting.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- High school diploma/GED.
Contact Justin Van Kooten today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!